In-depth breakout sessions at the Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute will focus on legal challenges faced by physicians and their counsel, the legal challenges faced by hospitals and health systems and their counsel, and the legal issues of interest to both segments of the health care delivery system. Topic areas covered at this program include physician arrangements, compliance, fair market value, fraud, transactions, medical staff issues, and our featured health information and technology track.
Topics will include:
- Top Government Enforcement Priorities Related to Hospital-Physician Relationships
- Emerging Trends in Physician Employment/Independent Contractor Contracting and Compensation Arrangements with Hospitals
- Moving from 340"Burden” to 340"Be Involved": Building a Team to Address 340B Compliance
- Fair Market Value in Health Care–The Sixth Annual Year in Review: Where Does the Road Lead Now?
- Employee and Insider Data Breaches: Vulnerability or Threat Vector?
- Cutting through the Noise: Determining Whether Your Vendor’s Security Incident is a Breach
- More Data Please! Privacy Challenges of Artificial Intelligence
Continuing Education Credits are available. Earn CLE (including 2 legal ethics), CCB, and/or CPE credits. Click on the Continuing Education Tab for more information. There will be plenty of networking opportunities! Talk with colleagues in sessions, at breakfast, or during the reception who face similar day-to-day issues and come up with solutions together. Click on the Networking Opportunities Tab for more information.
The program will begin at 8:00 am on Monday, February 4 and end at 3:45 pm on Wednesday, February 6.