Topic areas covered at this program include:
- Modernizing and Clarifying the Physician Self-Referral Regulations: Big Changes Ahead?
- Combining Gainsharing and Co-Management to Enhance Service Line Performance
- The Ins and Outs of Physician Practice Lease Arrangements to Achieve Hospitals and Physician Objectives Price Transparency Rule Compliance, Informing the Patient, and Protecting the Hospital’s Commercial Interests: Mutually Exclusive Concepts?
- Opioid Enforcement and Compliance Considerations for Both Hospitals and Physicians
- Hedging Physician Risk in Value Based Programs
Here's what we heard from our 2019 attendees:
- "Very well curated group of presenters. All sessions that I attended were very well presented. The content was great, I learned something in every session."
- "Appreciated the diversity of content, which hit the key regulations. Appreciated the advanced discussions, presentations, and topics. Helpful for practice and practical experience. Overall, they provided great content that is useful for practical application. Great faculty with wealth of experience."
- "I appreciated the strong emphasis on health IT in addition to the traditional regulatory and transactional offerings."
- "It was an excellent opportunity to learn and network, it was highly valuable to me."
We hope you will make plans to join us in Phoenix!