The Program Committee will be planning the program very soon. We will post the full brochure here as soon as it is ready.
Sessions on this year's program include:
- HHS’ Regulatory Sprint to Coordinated Care
- 340B Understanding the Program and Current Trends
- How Much Deference Do Courts Give to CMS these Days: A Review of Recent Case Law
- Key Issues in CMS/OIG Administrative Enforcement Actions
- Current Issues in Medicaid Supplemental Payments and Financing
- Visits: Changing E&M Coding, Payment, and Documentation
- New Price Transparency Rules and many more.
In addition to the in-depth breakout sessions, we are offering 7 Deeper Dive topics. These advanced interactive sessions are limited to 30 participants in each. Pre-registration is required. Topics include:
- Thursday, March 26 at 7:00 am - DSH Medicare–Deeper Dive; GME Medicare and Medicaid–Deeper Dive; and 60 Day Repayment–Deeper Dive
- Thursday, March 26 at 10:00 am - CMMI–Deeper Dive
- Thursday, March 26 at 1:35 pm - Addressing Social Determinants of Health through Medicaid Managed Care–Deeper Dive
- Friday, March 27 at 7:00 am - 340B–Deeper Dive and Enrollment Rule, Billing, and Coding–Deeper Dive
More information will be available soon. Here's what we heard from our 2019 attendees:
We hope you will make plans to join us in Baltimore!
- "Some of the best content I have seen at an AHLA conference. Would come back to this."
- "All presenters were well prepared, offered excellent practice tips, and were knowledgeable about recent developments."
- "This was my first year at this AHLA conference and I was very pleased with the topic coverage. I wanted to fill in gaps in my understanding of some Medicare/Medicaid issues and I achieved that goal."
- "The conference is excellent! Great networking and great topics. Thank you."
- "Best conference yet and I've been coming ten plus years. Thanks for all of Medicaid sessions, excellent and relevant to most state hospitals these days. Really appreciate the balance of speakers to hospital an attorney."