Sessions will cover:
- Value-Based Contracting: Will It Blow Up Fee-for-Service?
- Cutting Edge Antitrust Issues for Health Plan Counsel: Offense and Defense
- Federal and Legislative Updates
- Drug Pricing
- Digital health and Health Care Disputers and many more
The program will begin at 1:00 pm on Thursday, November 14 and end at 4:15 pm on Friday, November 15.
Here's what we heard from our 2018 attendees:
We hope you will make plans to join us this fall!
- “Exceptional. I’m pleased and impressed with this gem of a conference. Quality, detail, and relevance was outstanding!”
- “Probably one of the most relevant and useful conferences I have been to in a long time. Congratulations!”
- “Well organized, good meeting space, wide range of topics, and prepared speakers.”
- “Topics were diverse, and I mostly enjoyed the panel approach. The diversity in experience and point of view are appreciated.”
- “Topics were all quite on point for issues facing plans in my state.”