Staying in Chicago
Hotel accommodations are not included in the registration fee. AHLA has set up a block of rooms at a discounted rate of $229/night plus tax. When making reservations over the phone, please indicate that you are with the AHLA program. The room block may sell out prior to hotel cut-off date of October 23
. Reservations received after the cut-off date will be accepted by hotel at a space and rate availability basis only.Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
540 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 21202
(312) 836-0100 (when calling to make reservations, please give them the name of the program: Health Plan Law and Compliance Institute)Room Rates:
$229 single/double occupancy Hotel Cut-Off Date:
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Getting to Chicago
ATC (ATC Travel Management) - Official Travel Provider
ATC is available for reservations from 8:30 am until 8:00 pm Eastern, Monday through Friday.
Discounts and Services
Up to 5% off applicable classes of service for tickets purchased prior to the meeting.
Discounts apply for travel for AHLA 2019 meetings, discounts available 3 days pre/post meeting start/end dates.
- United Airlines – Book online via the United Airlines. Using Z Code: ZH66 Agreement Code: 655857 or call United Reservations Meetings Desk at 800-426-1122 and provide the Z Code and Agreement Code.
- Delta – Book online and provide the Meeting Code NY2VC, or call Delta reservation Desk at 800-328-1111 and provide the Meeting Code.
- Alamo Car Rentals – Book online and provide the CD number CD#LEADERS or call Alamo at 844-354-6962 and provide the CD number.
- Hertz Car Rentals – Book online and provide the CD number CD#1170024 or call Alamo at 800-654-3131 and provide the CD number.