The Program Committee is working diligently to finalize the program. This program covers Stark, False Claims Act, Anti-Kickback Statute, and the enforcement efforts in these areas. Faculty will also address emerging regulatory trends, recent case law and legislative developments, and how they will affect legal and compliance practices in health care.The program includes 38 in-depth breakout sessions, 15 of which are compliance focused. We will post the full brochure here as soon as it is ready.
The program will begin at 11:00 am on Wednesday, September 25 and end at 3:00 pm on Friday, September 27.Here's what we heard from our 2018 attendees:
We hope you will make plans to join us this fall!
- “The seminar was great. The reinforcement of basic facts and legal principals allowed for the ability to detail and expand advanced knowledge.”
- “Best conference I have been to in a long time!”
- “Faculty had great depth of experience.”
- “Topics were not only diverse, but speakers had great background width.”
- “Numerous outstanding presentations, always a good meeting!”