We are excited to offer attendees 3 plenary sessions covering the latest challenges Academic Medical Centers are experiencing:
- What Happens When a Teaching Hospital Closes? The Saga of Hahnemann Hospital in Philadelphia
- Is Anonymization of Genomic Information and Other Big Data a Fallacy?
- Undue Foreign Influence in Federally Funded Research: The Threats, the Response, the Policy Solutions
Breakout session will go in-depth on these issues and other others, such as, Why Brand Value Matters, Complex Issues in Multisite Clinical Trials, Stark Reform 2020 and Recent Case Law Directly Impacting AMCs, and more.
The program will begin at 8:00 am on the first day and ends at 3:30 pm on the last day.
Here's what we heard from our 2019 attendees:
- “Each session offered important insight and detail that allowed even very experienced attorneys to learn something.”
- “AHLA has continued their tradition of putting on first rate conferences.”
- “Overall, a very worthwhile program that has informed my practice regarding issues I’m currently working on and has shone a light on other matters that require more of my attention. Great content and panelist.”
- “Thank you for another wonderful AHLA seminar. I am proud to be a member of this wonderful organization.”
- “Good job! Well organized programs, great topics, and networking.”
We hope you will make plans to join us in Arlington!