Luncheons are not included in the program registration. There is an additional fee of $60 for AHLA members and $70 for non-members; limited attendance; pre-registration required. Continuing Legal Education Credits are not available for the luncheon.
Thursday, January 30, 2020 | 12:00 noon-1:15 pm
The Affordable Care Act: Ten Years Later
Timothy S. Jost
Robert Willett Professor
Washington & Lee University School of Law
- The problems the ACA addressed and the legislative process through which it was adopted
- Implementation by the Obama administration
- Attempts at repeal and modification by the Trump administration
- Litigation and its effects
- How has the ACA worked out?
- The future in health reform
Hosted the Academic Medical Centers and Teaching Hospitals and Life Sciences Practice Groups